Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Adapted from Cook's Country magazine. Keeps for four days in the fridge. 6 two tablespoon servings.
- 1⁄4 cup plain fat-free yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup blue cheese, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, finely minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- Whisk all indgredients in medium bowl until smooth.
This was good. I ended up adding a little low fat sour cream just to mellow the tang from the yogurt. Thanks!