- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄3 cup pasteurized liquid egg-whites
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1⁄4 cups flour
- 1⁄4 cup dried cranberries (or chocolate chips for a splurg)
Directions See How It's Made
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees. Coat 8x8 pan with non-stick spray.
- Whisk sugars, egg whites, vanilla, and salt into melted butter until well combined. Let mixture rest for 3 minutes, whisk again. Repeat rest/whisk cycle a total of three times. This helps the sugars dissolve and make the blondies extra chewy.
- Stir in flour, baking soda, and cranberries (or chocolate chips, nuts, ect). Spread mixture into prepared pan. Bake for 15-20 minutes until light brown and set. Let cool, slice, and eat!