Recipe by Goodheart
No butter or oils added. I arranged this on my own and it came out great. Easy to make and so tasty. The pan fits perfectly in the toaster oven.
Top Review by Texaspollock
Excellent recipe! I used Splenda & the Splenda blend brown sugar & added 1 tsp vanilla. Also used 1/2 blackberries & 1/2 raspberries but it came out great! I was concerned at first about it being soggy but the berries blended just right with the batter & made it perfect. If any of you are doing Weight Watchers the PointsPlus value (cutting it in 6 servings) is only 3, figured on the WW site. (it'll probably be 2 on the original points plan)
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup whole wheat graham flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup skim milk
- 1 egg white
- 2 cups blackberries
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 and spray a 7"x 9" baking pan.
- In a medium bowl, mix all ingredients together well, except blackberries and pour into pan.
- Place blackberries on top of the batter.
- If using frozen blackberries allow them to partially defrost.
- Bake 45-50 minutes, or until dark golden brown.
- Remember this will appear darker than what you may be used to.