Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I found a similiar recipe for this slightly spicy soup in Taste of Homes Light and Tasty Cook Book and tweeked it to make it even more low fat. This is a great light lunch for a hot summer day. I used 6 baby green zucchini and 1 medium yellow zucchini and guessed at the measurements. I really didn't think I would like cold soup but it is delicious and easy to prepare. If I calculated this correctly it is only 1 WW point per 1 Cup serving.
- 4 cups hot spicy hot V8
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 medium onion, chopped fine
- 4 cups zucchini, chopped (bite size)
- 4 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to eat.
- This recipe is best if you refrigerate it for atleast 4 hours before serving.