Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a low cal, low fat dip. A healthful alternative.
Make and share this Low fat black bean Dip recipe from Food.com.
- Place jalapenoes, onion, garlic, and beans in food processor.
- Cover and blend on medium high speed until almost smooth.
- Spoon mixture into bowl.
- Stir in yogurt, cumin, and salt.
- Cover and refrigerate until chilled or heat in a 1 1/2 qt.
- saucepan over medium heat, stirring frequently, until hot.
- Serve with tortilla chips or crackers.
This was fabulous!!!!!! I decided to chill part of it, and heat part of it. I enjoyed this as an evening snack :-) I tried a bit of it chilled and heated and it is marvelous both ways. I think if I had to choose, however.. i would prefer it hot over cold. It was wonderful with tortilla chips, and is also excellent with Corn chips like fritos!! :-) thanks for the recipe!!!! will definitely use this as finger food during my next get-together! :-)
I thought this was just ok. It doesn't taste bad. I just don't think it's exceptional.
This was a really yummy, spicy dip that went very well with raw veggie sticks. I luved the addition of cumin and the heat from the jalapeno. Next time I will add a little more beans or reduce the amount of yogurt used as I like my dips to be rather thick. THANK YOU SO MUCH for sharing this wonderful keeper with us, Kimke!