Recipe by Mo-B
I used to make these as a kid, except with full fat and full sugar ingredients. These are just as good, and much less fattening!
Top Review by jswinks
We used to make these growing up as well. They are a little "bisquick" tasting but they are quick and easy to make with things you usually have on hand. I also put brown sugar in the rollup.
- 591.47 ml Bisquick reduced-fat baking mix
- 78.07 ml skim milk
- 44.37 ml egg whites
- 29.58 ml light butter, softened
- 59.14 ml Splenda granular
- 9.85 ml cinnamon
- 59.14 ml confectioners' sugar
- 4.92 ml water
- 1.23 ml vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix baking mix, milk and egg until a soft dough forms.
- Turn dough onto lightly floured surface and knead gently until smooth.
- Pat or roll dough into an 8 x 10 rectangle.
- Combine cinnamon and sugar.
- Spread dough with butter and sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar mixture.
- Roll up tightly, beginning at 10 inch side.
- Pinch edge of dough into roll to seal.
- Place sealed side down on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Cut at 1 inch intervals ALMOST through to bottom, using scissors or sharp knife.
- Bake about 20 minutes or until light brown.
- Mix powdered sugar, water and vanilla until drizzling consistency; drizzle over warm roll.