I used to make these as a kid, except with full fat and full sugar ingredients. These are just as good, and much less fattening!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Mix baking mix, milk and egg until a soft dough forms.
- 3Turn dough onto lightly floured surface and knead gently until smooth.
- 4Pat or roll dough into an 8 x 10 rectangle.
- 5Combine cinnamon and sugar.
- 6Spread dough with butter and sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar mixture.
- 7Roll up tightly, beginning at 10 inch side.
- 8Pinch edge of dough into roll to seal.
- 9Place sealed side down on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- 10Cut at 1 inch intervals ALMOST through to bottom, using scissors or sharp knife.
- 11Bake about 20 minutes or until light brown.
- 12Mix powdered sugar, water and vanilla until drizzling consistency; drizzle over warm roll.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Fat Bisquickie Cinnamon Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (19 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 33.7
- Calories from Fat 14
- Total Fat 1.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 3.2 mg
- Sodium 25.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 0.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Bisquick reduced-fat baking mix