I make this about once a week at our house. All three kids like it (and hubby too) and it is one of my own favorites as well. It's such a great alternative to the heavily-fried chicken, but I'm telling you...it tastes JUST as great!
- Place butter in 13x9 pan. Preheat oven to 425°F and place pan and butter in oven while it's preheating.
- Combine Bisquick, paprika, salt, and pepper in a large resealable bag.
- Skin chicken, if desired. Rinse each piece under cold water. Then place in bag, one or two pieces at a time, and shake to coat well.
- When butter is melted in pan (pan should be hot), place meat in pan, meaty sides down.
- Bake 35 minutes; turn pieces over and bake an additional 10-15 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 160°F.
- Excellent with mashed potatoes, biscuits, and green beans!