1/1 Photo of Low-Fat Bisquick Oven Fried Chicken
1 hr 5 mins
I make this about once a week at our house. All three kids like it (and hubby too) and it is one of my own favorites as well. It's such a great alternative to the heavily-fried chicken, but I'm telling you...it tastes JUST as great!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place butter in 13x9 pan. Preheat oven to 425°F and place pan and butter in oven while it's preheating.
- 2Combine Bisquick, paprika, salt, and pepper in a large resealable bag.
- 3Skin chicken, if desired. Rinse each piece under cold water. Then place in bag, one or two pieces at a time, and shake to coat well.
- 4When butter is melted in pan (pan should be hot), place meat in pan, meaty sides down.
- 5Bake 35 minutes; turn pieces over and bake an additional 10-15 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 160°F.
- 6Excellent with mashed potatoes, biscuits, and green beans!
Browse Our Top Whole Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Whole Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low-Fat Bisquick Oven Fried Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (144 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 324.9
- Calories from Fat 214
- Total Fat 23.7 g
- Saturated Fat 7.7 g
- Cholesterol 111.1 mg
- Sodium 703.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 25.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Bisquick reduced-fat baking mix