Recipe by ix3fruits
I substitute some of the ingredients to make it low fat from this recipe http://www.recipezaar.com/31607
- 2 1⁄2 cups Bisquick baking mix
- 1⁄3 cup nonfat milk
- 1⁄4 cup egg substitute
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1⁄4 cup Splenda sugar substitute
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- Set oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix Bisquick, fat free milk, and egg sub until a soft dough forms and knead gently until smooth.
- Pat into an 8 x 10 rectangle and spread it with butter.
- Combine the cinnamon and splenda and sprinkle the mixture on top of the buttered dough.
- Roll up tightly, beginning at 10 inch side.
- Pinch edge of dough into roll to seal.
- Place sealed side down on an cookie sheet.
- Cut at 1 inch intervals ALMOST through to bottom.
- Bake about 20 minutes (until light brown).