Recipe by Gianni #23
CORRECTION!!! This is not low fat. As stated originally, I was suspicious of the fat content listed at the original site. Per this site, it is 36% fat. Not what I was looking for. Posting here to verify fat content, shown as only 9%. Courtesy of LowfatLifestyle.com
- 1 (8 ounce) carton nonfat sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup minced fresh Italian parsley
- 1⁄4 cup prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon white wine worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄8 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 lb beef tenderloin
- cooking spray
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt free lemon & herb seasoning
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine sour cream, parsley, horseradish, Worcestershire sauce and black pepper in a bowl. Cover and chill for at least 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 500°F.
- Trim fat from tenderloin. Place tenderloin on a rack in a roasting pan coated with cooking spray; sprinkle lemon-herb seasoning over tenderloin. Insert a meat thermometer into the thicket part of the tenderloin, if desired. Bake at 500°F for 35 minutes or until thermometer registers 145° (medium rate) or 160° (medium). Let stand 10 minutes before slicing. Serve with horseradish sauce.