Top Review by MackinacBride
This was diet??? Couldn't tell by the taste!! This was very good and very easy! It was a little thinner than traditional stroganoff, probably due to the consistancy of the FF soup and sour cream, but the taste was right on!! The only negative comment I have is on the servings...there is waaay more than 4 servings unless your family is HUGE eaters!! I have leftovers for today and tomorrow's lunches (not a bad thing!!).
- 1 lb thinly sliced beef (may substitute ground beef or turkey)
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 2 large onions
- 1 lb fresh sliced mushrooms
- 1 garlic clove
- salt and pepper
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can fat-free cream of mushroom soup
- 0.5 (10 1/2 ounce) can water (use empty soup can)
- 8 ounces fat free sour cream
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1 (8 ounce) package No Yolks egg noodle substitute
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown beef strips in oil and add sliced onions, mushrooms and garlic.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add can of soup and water then add sour cream.
- Cook until hot then add Worcestershire sauce and ketchup.
- Cook noodles according to package directions.
- Serve over noodles.