Prep 30 mins
Cook 35 mins
Make and share this Low Fat Beef Stew recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 lb boneless beef top sirloin steak, 1/2-inch thick, fat trimmed, cut into 12-inch cubes
- 2 small red potatoes, cubed
- 8 ounces baby carrots, peeled
- 6 ounces canned beef gravy
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 450 or grill to medium high. Spray 12x18 inch tin foil with nonstick cooking spray.
- Centerhalt of beef, potatoes, and carrots in an even layer on sheet of tin foil. Spoon gravy over beef mixture; sprinkle with onion salt and pepper.
- Bring up foil sides. Double fold the top and ends to seal packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside. Repeat to make two packets.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes on a cookie sheet in oven or 14 to 16 minutes in covered grill. Stir before serving.