1/1 Photo of Low Fat Beef Marrakesh
2 hrs 15 mins
Inspired by the Internet, TRUE! Is similar but not same as crockpot recipe here at ZAAR too! This recipe REALLY worked for me! Hope a review I do see!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1HEAT frypan; add 1 tbsp stock and saute diced red onions for about 5 minutes; lightly brown; set aside.
- 2ADD in small batches diced beef (I used strips sliced in two or three); brown; set aside.
- 3RETURN beef and onion to pan and ADD rest of ingredients; combine well.
- 4Cover and simmer on low for about 1 to 1 1/4 hours until meat melts in your mouth ; check at about 15 minute intervals and stir; if requires more liquid, add 1/2 nectar PLUS 1/2 beef broth at a time.
- 6NOTE: I top with coriander leaves; can use parsley if preferred.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Fat Beef Marrakesh
Serving Size: 1 (271 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1260.8
- Calories from Fat 1094
- Total Fat 121.6 g
- Saturated Fat 50.2 g
- Cholesterol 168.5 mg
- Sodium 52.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 20.0 g
- Protein 15.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fat-free beef stock