1/1 Photo of Low-Fat BBQ Sandwiches.
4 hrs 20 mins
weekend cooker's Note:
Great go to sandwiches that have incredible flavor, and perfect for leftovers, or unexpected company. Approximately 110 calories per sandwich.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown ground beef, celery, and onions in a non-stick skillet.
- 2Combine all ingredients in a slow cooker.
- 3Cover and cook on high for 4 hours.
- 4Serve in sandwich rolls, or buns.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low-Fat BBQ Sandwiches.
Serving Size: 1 (137 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 209.9
- Calories from Fat 47
- Total Fat 5.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 50.2 mg
- Sodium 927.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 15.7 g
- Protein 16.7 g