Recipe by weekend cooker
Great go to sandwiches that have incredible flavor, and perfect for leftovers, or unexpected company. Approximately 110 calories per sandwich.
Top Review by Boomette
The taste is very good. But I think 2 cups of water is too much. It was too liquid after 4 hours so I added another 2 hours at high. But still, it's very liquid. Thanks weekend cooker :) Made for PRMR tag game
- 1 lb extra lean ground beef
- 2 cups celery, finely chopped
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon whipped butter
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon prepared yellow mustard
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- 2 cups water
- Brown ground beef, celery, and onions in a non-stick skillet.
- Combine all ingredients in a slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on high for 4 hours.
- Serve in sandwich rolls, or buns.