Recipe by Darrinw2001
try this taste treat for something different in the morning. Great for sunday brunch!
Top Review by FLKeysJen
Loved it! Something different from my regular egg white omelets! I used Alpine Lace Reduced Fat Swiss and Boyajian olive oil infused with fresh scallions. I tried the canned shrimp but believe this may be more economical with frozen, or a good way to use up leftovers from a night out at a seafood restaurant. Good for anytime of the day!
- 3 egg whites
- 1 egg, whole
- 1 tablespoon skim milk
- 1⁄4 cup bay shrimp (canned)
- 2 tablespoons scallions, chopped
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 slice low-fat swiss cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- add eggs and milk in small bowl and beat well.
- add 1 tsp of oil to small egg pan and heat on medium heat.
- add scallions and shimp to pan and cook for 3 minutes. Remove shimp and scallions to small bowl.
- reheat pan and add 1 tsp oil, add eggs and cook into omelet. add shimp to on side of eggs and top with cheese.
- Fold omelet onto plate and serve with whole wheat toast.