1/2 Photos of Low Fat Bay Shrimp and Swiss Omelet
try this taste treat for something different in the morning. Great for sunday brunch!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1add eggs and milk in small bowl and beat well.
- 2add 1 tsp of oil to small egg pan and heat on medium heat.
- 3add scallions and shimp to pan and cook for 3 minutes. Remove shimp and scallions to small bowl.
- 4reheat pan and add 1 tsp oil, add eggs and cook into omelet. add shimp to on side of eggs and top with cheese.
- 5Fold omelet onto plate and serve with whole wheat toast.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Fat Bay Shrimp and Swiss Omelet
Serving Size: 1 (213 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 264.5
- Calories from Fat 140
- Total Fat 15.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 221.6 mg
- Sodium 317.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 25.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: