Low Fat Barbecued Turkey Tenderloins Orange Peel
- For sauce, in a small bowl stir together thawed concentrate, molasses, catsup, mustard, soy sauce, garlic powder, ground red pepper, and cumin. Set aside 1/2 cup of the sauce to brush on turkey.
- Rinse turkey; pat dry with paper towels.
- To Grill: Place turkey on the rack of an uncovered grill directly over medium coals. Grill for 12 to 14 minutes or until turkey is tender and no longer pink, turning once and brushing with the reserved orange sauce during the last 5 minutes of grilling.
- To Broil: Place turkey on the unheated rack of a broiler pan. Broil 4" to 5" from the heat for 8 to 10 m inutes or until turkey is tender and no longer pink, turning once and brushing with the reserved orange sauce during the last 5 minutes of broiling.
- To serve, heat remaining sauce until boiling and serve with turkey.
- Cover and chill leftover sauce for up to 2 weeks; heat to boiling before using.