Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
I tried this recipe the first time and it was easier than I thought it would be. If you like more barbacue taste you can increase the barbacue sauce to 1 cup.
- Lightly spray frying pan with non stick cooking spray.
- Quickly cook diced chicken, onion, and barbacue sauce until chicken is no longer pink.
- Remove from heat.
- Combine rolls into a ball.
- Roll into a 13 inch circle to fit a pizza pan.
- Place dough in pan and pre cook at 400 for 10 minutes.
- Spread chicken mixture over dough.
- Sprinkle green pepper, red pepper, and mushrooms over the top.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 10-15 minutes or until cheese is melted.
I loved this, DH didn't care for BBQ sauce and chicken on his pizza. I enjoyed the tangy sweet taste of the sauce and I love chicken. This was easy to prepare. I did sprinkle some red peppers on top for a touch of heat. Thanks for posting. Made for Spring PAC 2009 :)