- 1 whole wheat pita bread
- 2 tablespoons barbecue sauce (we used KC Masterpiece)
- 4 ounces cooked grilled chicken breasts, cubed (we cook ours on the grill)
- 1 slice red onion, diced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1⁄4 cup reduced-fat mozzarella cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Place pita on a baking sheet and spoon barbecue sauce evenly over the pita.
- Top with Chicken, onions, rosemary & cheese.
- Bake for 10 - 12 minutes or until the cheese is melted, the pizza is heated through and the pita crisp.
- Slice, serve & enjoy!