Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
I *strongly* recommend cook & serve pudding---not as convenient as instant, but it tastes a thousand times more like "real" pudding, giving real creamy, chocolate flavor to this low-fat treat.
- Set aside 4 single strawberry or banana slices for garnish.
- In medium saucepan, whisk together milk & pudding mix. Cook according to package directions, whisking contantly until thickened. Evenly spoon half the pudding mix into 4 dessert glasses.
- On top of pudding, layer banana or strawberry slics. Follow with layer of Cool Whip Free & remaining pudding.
- Place dallop of cool whip on top of each parfait & garnish with strawberry or banana slice.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.