1/3 Photos of Low Fat Banana Oat Bread
Wholesome goodness of oatmeal in a moist banana bread. Low fat and low sugar, DH doesn't like overly sweet banana bread. This is one of my inventions and I hope you like it as much as we do.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sift first 6 ingredients (flour through cinnamon) together in a large bowl.
- 2Mix remaining ingredients in a small bowl.
- 3Mix wet ingredients into dry ingredients.
- 4Spray a loaf pan with cooking spray. Pour mixture into pan.
- 5Bake at 350 for 40 to 45 minutes or till tests done with a cake tester or toothpick. This will rise very high. If necessary, cover the top slightly with foil if top starts to brown too fast.
- 6Allow to cook in pan 10 minutes. Remove from pan and cool completely before slicing. Slices can be toasted in toaster oven or microwaved for about 20 seconds.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Fat Banana Oat Bread
Serving Size: 1 (61 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 156.5
- Calories from Fat 7
- Total Fat 0.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 316.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 10.8 g
- Protein 4.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
non-fat vanilla yogurt