Recipe by Creative Baker
Moist, chunky banana bits, great for breakfasts and lunches! Enjoy these tasty, healthy delights :)
- 1 3⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup Splenda sugar substitute
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans (walnuts for substitute)
- 2 eggs
- 2 mashed bananas
- 1 small chopped banana
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour two 8x4 inch loaf pans. Set aside.
- Sift together flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and Splenda. Stir in nuts, eggs, mashed bananas, oil, and vanilla extract. Before you pour into pans, chop your last banana into mini chunks, and lightly fold into mixture. Pour into prepared pans. Bake for 45 to 55 minutes. Cool on wire rack for 10 minutes before removing from pans.
- NUTRITION INFORMATION: serving size = 1in. slice, calories 146, 3g fat, sodium 180mg, total carbs 26.2g.