Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
These are so delicious you'll never know they are low fat and low calorie. Nuts are optional.
- 1 1⁄4 cups bananas
- 3⁄4 cup artificial sweetener
- 2⁄3 cup non-fat vanilla yogurt
- 4 1⁄2 tablespoons Smart Balance butter spread
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 cup Egg Beaters egg substitute
- 2 2⁄3 cups all-purpose flour
- 3⁄4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350º F. Lightly grease a dozen muffin tins or line with paper cups.
- Mix bananas, sugar, yogurt, smart balance, vanilla, and egg beaters together in a large mixing bowl and stir until smooth.
- In another bowl sift together flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Add flour mixture to banana mixture and stir until just combined.
- Fill muffin cups three-quarters of the way full and bake for 25 to 35 minutes.
- Check for doneness with a toothpick or by pressing lightly on the top.