These yummy muffins taste and look like there full fat counter parts. Try them you will love them!
Make and share this Low Fat Banana Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350º F.
- Lightly grease muffin tins or line with paper cups.
- Place bananas, sugar, yogurt, melted butter, vanilla, and eggs together in a large mixing bowl and beat with a wooden spoon until smooth.
- In a second bowl sift together flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and salt.
- Add dry ingredients to wet and mix until just combines. Do not over-mix, or.the muffins will be tough.
- Fill muffin cups three-quarters of the way full.
- Mix cinnamon and sugar and sprinkle on to the tops of the muffins to your liking.
- Bake in oven for about 25 minutes.
- A toothpick inserted in the center of the muffins will come out clean when they are cooked.
- Remove from the oven and cool before serving.