1/1 Photo of Low Fat Banana Muffins
These yummy muffins taste and look like there full fat counter parts. Try them you will love them!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350º F.
- 2Lightly grease muffin tins or line with paper cups.
- 3Place bananas, sugar, yogurt, melted butter, vanilla, and eggs together in a large mixing bowl and beat with a wooden spoon until smooth.
- 4In a second bowl sift together flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and salt.
- 5Add dry ingredients to wet and mix until just combines. Do not over-mix, or.the muffins will be tough.
- 6Fill muffin cups three-quarters of the way full.
- 7Mix cinnamon and sugar and sprinkle on to the tops of the muffins to your liking.
- 8Bake in oven for about 25 minutes.
- 9A toothpick inserted in the center of the muffins will come out clean when they are cooked.
- 10Remove from the oven and cool before serving.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Fat Banana Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (44 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 118.9
- Calories from Fat 24
- Total Fat 2.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 15.7 mg
- Sodium 126.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 9.6 g
- Protein 2.3 g