Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
These yummy muffins taste and look like there full fat counter parts. Try them you will love them!
- 1 1⁄4 cups mashed ripe bananas
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 2⁄3 cup buttermilk
- 4 1⁄2 tablespoons margarine
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 2 2⁄3 cups all-purpose flour
- 3⁄4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- Preheat oven to 350º F.
- Lightly grease muffin tins or line with paper cups.
- Place bananas, sugar, yogurt, melted butter, vanilla, and eggs together in a large mixing bowl and beat with a wooden spoon until smooth.
- In a second bowl sift together flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and salt.
- Add dry ingredients to wet and mix until just combines. Do not over-mix, or.the muffins will be tough.
- Fill muffin cups three-quarters of the way full.
- Mix cinnamon and sugar and sprinkle on to the tops of the muffins to your liking.
- Bake in oven for about 25 minutes.
- A toothpick inserted in the center of the muffins will come out clean when they are cooked.
- Remove from the oven and cool before serving.
They turned out really GOOD!! my family loved it, my brother liked it, and added some honey to make it sweeter and my mom who usually hates everything I make loved it great recipe!!!
Really easy and very yummy. Have shared the recipe with some colleagues who thought they were delicious too!
these were really good! try them u wont be sorry!