1/3 Photos of Low Fat Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins
Here is a moist, lowfat alternative for those who love a banana chocolate chip muffin
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine sugar and egg and blend well.
- 2Add the mashed bananas, applesauce, and yogurt and stir to combine.
- 3Stir in chocolate chips and set aside.
- 4In another bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- 5Add to the wet mixture and stir until just blended- the batter will be lumpy.
- 6Pour the batter into muffins tins.
- 7Bake at 375 for 10-15 minutes- be careful not to let them get too brown.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Fat Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (75 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 287.3
- Calories from Fat 70
- Total Fat 7.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 18.0 mg
- Sodium 246.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 33.1 g
- Protein 4.3 g