Here is a moist, lowfat alternative for those who love a banana chocolate chip muffin
Make and share this Low Fat Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- Combine sugar and egg and blend well.
- Add the mashed bananas, applesauce, and yogurt and stir to combine.
- Stir in chocolate chips and set aside.
- In another bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Add to the wet mixture and stir until just blended- the batter will be lumpy.
- Pour the batter into muffins tins.
- Bake at 375 for 10-15 minutes- be careful not to let them get too brown.