- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 mashed bananas
- 1⁄3 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 8 ounces low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup semisweet mini chocolate chips
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine sugar and egg and blend well.
- Add the mashed bananas, applesauce, and yogurt and stir to combine.
- Stir in chocolate chips and set aside.
- In another bowl combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Add to the wet mixture and stir until just blended-the batter will be lumpy.
- Pour into muffing tins.
- Bake at 375°F for 10-15 minutes--do not get too brown.