Prep 25 mins
Cook 1 hr 5 mins
From the "In the Kitchen the Costco Way" Cookbook.
- nonfat cooking spray
- 3⁄4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 egg whites
- 1 3⁄4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup carrot, grated
- 1 cup mashed banana (about 3)
- Preheat oven to 350°F, coat 9- by- 5 inch loaf pan with cooking spray.
- In a bowl combine applesauce, sugar and eggs, beat until light and fluffy.
- In separate bowl, combine flour, salt, baking soda, baking powder & cinnamon. Add to the batter and blend well.
- Fold carrots and banana into the batter.
- Pour batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 60-65 minutes or until toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.