Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is a really good banana bread recipe that my sister gave me. I always had trouble getting my banana bread to cook in the middle and she told me to try this one and that it comes out perfect every time. Add to the fact that it is low fat and its a great recipe!
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 2 slightly beaten egg whites
- 1 cup mashed banana
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- In medium bowl mix together flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and salt.
- In large bowl stir together egg whites, bananas, sugar and oil.
- Stir flour mixture into banana mixture just until moistened.
- Grease loaf pan.
- Spread in pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 to 50 minute.