1 hr 15 mins
Nurse Amanda's Note:
This is a recipe I found on foodnetwork.com, but I substituted apple sauce for half of the butter and I think it turned out even better!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- 2Spray a large loaf pan with nonstick spray.
- 3Cream sugar and butter.
- 4Add eggs and mix well.
- 5Mash bananas with a fork in a separate bowl.
- 6Stir in milk and cinnamon and applesauce.
- 7Mix bananas into sugar mixture.
- 8Mix all the dry ingredients together in a large bowl.
- 9Add the dry ingredients into the bananas and mix until combined.
- 10Pour into loaf pan and bake for about 1 hour or until a toothpick inserted into center comes out clean.
- 11Cool in pan on stove before removing and slicing.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low-Fat Banana Bread
Serving Size: 1 (70 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 174.4
- Calories from Fat 35
- Total Fat 3.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 36.3 mg
- Sodium 296.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 16.3 g
- Protein 2.9 g