Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
This recipe is adapted from Cooks.com. I suggest using WaterMelon's reduced fat baking mix (Low Fat Bisquick Substitute). Thanks, WaterMelon!
- 3 cups baking mix
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1⁄2 cup egg substitute
- 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup cocoa (for chocolate cake)
- Preheat oven to 325*.
- Blend baking mix and sugar.
- Beat eggs and water for 2 minutes.
- Add baking mix/sugar, vanilla, and cocoa. Beat until mixed.
- Pour batter into 2-8" round pans or 1-9 X 13 pan.
- Bake for 25 minutes.