Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This recipe is adapted from Cooks.com. I suggest using WaterMelon's reduced fat baking mix (Low Fat Bisquick Substitute) to make these cookies healthier. (Thanks, WaterMelon!)
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) boxany flavor instant pudding mix
- 3⁄4 cup baking mix
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄4 cup egg substitute
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil or 1⁄4 cup applesauce
- Preheat oven to 325*.
- Mix all ingredients together until dough forms into a ball. Put balls onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Make into balls and flatten with bottom of glass.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes.