Prep 5 mins
Cook 18 mins
This recipe was adapted from Bisquick. I suggest using WaterMelon's reduced fat baking mix (Low Fat Bisquick Substitute). Thanks, WaterMelon.
- 2 cups baking mix
- 2⁄3 cup milk
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 cup egg substitute
- 3⁄4 cup blueberries or 3⁄4 cup fruit
- Heat oven to 400*.
- Stir all ingreidents except fruit just until moistened. Gently stir in fruit.
- Divide batter among 12 muffin cups.
- Bake 13-18 minutes or until golden brown.
So easy, so soft and tender. I used a dried fruit combo that included blueberries, cranberries, cherries, currants and raisins. Definitely a do-over at my house. I have some frozen, so we'll see if they work for OAMC also.