Prep 11 mins
Cook 22 mins
I suggest using WaterMelon's reduced fat baking mix (Low Fat Bisquick Substitute) for this recipe. Thanks, WaterMelon.
- 2 1⁄3 cups baking mix, divided
- 2⁄3 cup water or 2⁄3 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1⁄4 cup egg substitute
- 1⁄3 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons firm butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- Heat oven to 375*. Spray 9" round pan.
- Stir together 2 cups baking mix, milk or water, granulated sugar, and egg substitute. Spread dough in pan.
- Stir together 1/3 cups baking mix, brown sugar, cinnamon, and butter or margarine. Sprinkle over batter.
- Bake for 18-22 minutes or until golden brown.