Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This recipe uses WaterMelon's Low Fat Bisquick Substitute. Thanks, WaterMelon!
Make and share this Low Fat Baking Mix Biscuits recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 450°.
- Stir ingredients until soft dough forms.
- Turn dough out onto surface dusted with baking mix.
- Knead 10 times.
- Roll 1/2 inch thick.
- Cut with 2 1/2" cutter.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Drop biscuits: After beating, drop by spoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet. Bake 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.