Prep 5 mins
Cook 16 mins
This is my own creation. I suggest using WaterMelon's reduced fat baking mix (Low Fat Bisquick Substitute). Thanks, WaterMelon.
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1⁄4 cup egg substitute
- 2 cups baking mix
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- Heat oven to 375*. Line a 9 X 13 metal pan with parchment paper, leaving enough overlap to serves as handles.
- Using a cake mixer on the lowest speed, beat together the butter, brown sugar, and egg substitute until well blended.
- Add in the baking mix, cinnamon, and vanilla and stir well.
- Spread dough in parchment lined pan, using a sheet of wax paper and your hands to press dough to edges of pan.
- Bake about 16 minutes, or until edges are golden brown.
- Lift out cookie bar by parchment paper handles and put on metal rack. Cool for 10 minutes.
- Lift parchment onto cutting board and cut edges off bar to make a neat rectangle. Cut into about 48 cookies. Cool completely on metal rack.