Low Fat Baking Mix Bar Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Heat oven to 375*. Line a 9 X 13 metal pan with parchment paper, leaving enough overlap to serves as handles.
- Using a cake mixer on the lowest speed, mix together the butter, brown sugar, vanilla, and egg substitute until well blended.
- Stir in the baking mix and chocolate chips.
- Put the dough into the parchment lined pan. Using a sheet of wax paper, use your hands to press the dough to the edges of the pan.
- Bake 16 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Lift out the cookie bar by the parchment handles and transfer to a wire rack. Cool for 10 minutes.
- Using parchment handles, put the cookie bar onto a cutting board and trim off the edges of the bar to make a neat rectangle. Cut the bar in to about 48 cookies.
- Return cookies to rack and cool completely.