Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
This is such a nice side. We served it with roasted herbed chicken, plain mashed parsley potatoes and steamed baby carrots. Can be doubled. Points 2.
- 2 medium zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 whole egg
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1⁄8 teaspoon white pepper
- Place the sliced zucchini into a large bowl.
- Combine the remaining ingredients and toss well.
- Pour into a lightly oiled 2-quart casserole.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35 to 40 minutes.
bland and tastes a bit like raw egg. needs salt and perhaps a topping of broiled cheddar.