Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Yummy baked potato soup, made with lowfat ingredients to make it more figure friendly!
- 12 slices turkey bacon
- 2⁄3 cup low-fat margarine
- 2⁄3 cup all-purpose flour
- 7 cups skim milk
- 4 large potatoes, cooked peeled and cubed
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1 1⁄4 cups 2% cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup light sour cream
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- cook bacon and potatoes before adding to soup. Use bacon drippinsg and flour to make a roux, then add milk and potatoes top with cheese sour cream and more bacon if wanted.