Recipe by dani2828
This low-fat cheesecake tastes very fresh, the perfect treat for summer (or winter, anytime in fact), and it won't spoil your diet.
- 450 g extra light cream cheese (5% fat, e.g. Philadelphia)
- 300 g light sour cream
- 4 eggs
- 4 -5 tablespoons starch
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 7 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄2 lemon, zest of
- 1 -2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 6 -8 diet butternut cookies (e.g.Weightwatchers)
- 1 teaspoon melted margarine
- 1 passion fruit
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix cream cheese with sour cream, egg yolks, starch, vanilla, sugar, lemon zest and juice.
- Beat egg whites until soft peaks form; fold under.
- Mix crumbled cookies with margarine and press into springform with baking paper. Cheese mixture on top.
- Bake at 170°F for about 45 minutes (until it's more or less firm to the touch).
- Leave in form and let cool down for about 10 minutes. Spoon passionfruit pulp over the cake and spread; sprinkle a little caster sugar over.