Recipe by TMack1986
DELICIOUS!! This is THE BEST Hot Wing recipe!!! You've got to try it....easy to put together, better than fried. So give it a try, you'll love it.
Top Review by urvtgurl
Great wings! I am definitely a new cook.. recipe was so ez to follow, Followed it to a T, only I used crystal hot sauce instead (its what I had available).. it was soo good! Not too too spicy and had tons of sauce left over to spoon over the wings in the end... thanx tmack!
- 10 chicken wings, split and tips discarded
- 1⁄2 cup no salted butter, melted
- 4 tablespoons Frank's red hot sauce
- 3 tablespoons no salt ketchup
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Put wings in a pot and boil them for about 15 minutes. This will help get most of the fat and cholesterol out.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Put olive on the baking sheet and bake wings in oven for 15-20 minutes, or until cooked through and crispy.
- Meanwhile, in a small pot combine butter, Franks Hot Sauce, ketchup, garlic powder, and brown sugar. Bring to a boil and let simmer for 3 minutes.
- When wings are done baking, dip in sauce to coat well, and return coated wings to baking sheet. (if you want them dry, if you wan them wet, serve them after you dip them)
- Reduce oven temperature to 300 degrees F and bake for another 10 minutes to let sauce bake inches.
- Remove from oven and ENJOY!