Prep 45 mins
Cook 30 mins
Low fat and easy to make! Not too spicy! calories 85. total fat 2 sat fat 1. protein 10. fiber 1. sodium (mg) 171. carbs 7.
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 tablespoons red pepper sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 lbs chicken wings, skinless
For blue cheese dipping sauce
- 1⁄3 cup low fat cottage cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon crumbled blue cheese
- 1⁄8 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 350°F Line jelly roll pan, 15 1/2×10 1/2×1 inch, with aluminum foil. Mix honey, ketchup, pepper sauce and Worcestershire sauce in resealable plastic food-storage bag. Add chicken. Seal bag and refrigerate at least 15 minutes but no longer than 24 hours, turning occasionally. Place chicken in pan; sprinkle with paprika. Bake uncovered about 30 minutes or until crisp and juice of chicken is no longer pink when centers of thickest pieces are cut. Serve with celery sticks and sauce.
- To make dressing:.
- Place cottage cheese, vinegar, milk, half of the blue cheese, the white pepper and garlic in blender or food processor. Cover and blend on low speed until smooth and creamy. Spoon into serving dish. Stir in remaining blue cheese. Cover and refrigerate until serving.