Recipe by Leslie in Texas
This is so delicious you'd never guess it's low-fat. I tweaked a Weight Watchers recipe to suit my own tastes and it's become a favorite of ours! The sesame oil and cilantro add to it's distinctive taste.
Top Review by ladypit
Yummy flavor combination Leslie! The cilantro and sesame oil really push it over the top. I used only green pepper (due to the cost) and used only one bag of coleslaw mix. Even with that I found it kind of dry. I think next time I'll add a little more fat free mayo. Thanks for a good one to go along with steak!
- 2 (11 ounce) bags coleslaw mix or 2 (12 ounce) bags broccoli coleslaw mix
- 1 medium red onion, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 1/4 x 1 inch strips
- 1 green bell pepper, cut like red pepper
- 3 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon dark sesame oil
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground pepper, to taste
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt, to taste