Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is so delicious you'd never guess it's low-fat. I tweaked a Weight Watchers recipe to suit my own tastes and it's become a favorite of ours! The sesame oil and cilantro add to it's distinctive taste.
- 2 (11 ounce) bags coleslaw mix or 2 (12 ounce) bags broccoli coleslaw mix
- 1 medium red onion, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 1/4 x 1 inch strips
- 1 green bell pepper, cut like red pepper
- 3 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon dark sesame oil
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground pepper, to taste
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt, to taste
- Whisk together the mayonnaise and sesame oil in a large bowl.
- Add the remaining ingredients and toss to combine.
- Cover and refrigerate until chilled.
- Yields about 1 cup per serving.
- 1 Weight Watcher point per serving.
Yummy flavor combination Leslie! The cilantro and sesame oil really push it over the top. I used only green pepper (due to the cost) and used only one bag of coleslaw mix. Even with that I found it kind of dry. I think next time I'll add a little more fat free mayo. Thanks for a good one to go along with steak!