Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Low-fat quick cinnamon rolls.
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup fat-free buttermilk
- 1⁄2 cup egg substitute
- 3⁄4 cup golden raisin
- 3⁄4 cup applesauce
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons apple jelly
- Preheat oven 400°F.
- Spray 13x9x2-inch pan.
- Mix flour, baking powder and salt in large bowl.
- Cut in butter with pastry blender; mix in buttermilk and egg product.
- Turn dough unto lightly floured surface; gently knead until dough is easy to handle (it will be soft). Roll into a 10-inch square.
- Mix applesauce, raisins, cinnamon; spread over dough leaving a margin around edges.
- Roll up; pinch edges to seal.
- Cut into 8 slices; place on prepared pan.
- Bake 20-25 minutes till lightly browned.
- Heat apple jelly, brush on rolls; remove from pan allow to cool on rack.