Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
a delightful treat.
Make and share this Low Fat Apple Tart recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven at 350.
- Prepare a pie plate with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, combine oats and 1 tablespoon cinnamon.
- Toss with 1/4 cup apple juice.
- Press onto bottom and up the sides of pie plate.
- Bake 5 minutes or until set.
- In a mixing bowl, toss apple slices with lemon juice; arrange on cooled crust in pan and set aside.
- In a small saucepan, combine water and remaining 1/2 cup apple juice.
- Sprinkle gelatin over water mixture; let stand 3 minutes to soften.
- Cook and stir over medium heat until gelatin is completely dissolved; remove from heat.
- Add yogurt, honey, remaining 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon and Amaretto; blend well.
- Pour over apples in crust.
- Chill several hours or overnight.