Happy Harry #2's Note:
a delightful treat.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven at 350.
- 2Prepare a pie plate with cooking spray.
- 3In a small bowl, combine oats and 1 tablespoon cinnamon.
- 4Toss with 1/4 cup apple juice.
- 5Press onto bottom and up the sides of pie plate.
- 6Bake 5 minutes or until set.
- 8In a mixing bowl, toss apple slices with lemon juice; arrange on cooled crust in pan and set aside.
- 9In a small saucepan, combine water and remaining 1/2 cup apple juice.
- 10Sprinkle gelatin over water mixture; let stand 3 minutes to soften.
- 11Cook and stir over medium heat until gelatin is completely dissolved; remove from heat.
- 12Add yogurt, honey, remaining 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon and Amaretto; blend well.
- 13Pour over apples in crust.
- 14Chill several hours or overnight.
Browse Our Top Tarts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Fat Apple Tart
Serving Size: 1 (142 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 135.1
- Calories from Fat 8
- Total Fat 0.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.9 mg
- Sodium 41.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 17.3 g
- Protein 5.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: