1/1 Photo of Low-Fat Apple Ginger Spice Whole Wheat Waffles
These are delicious and healthy! Great for Breakfast or dessert. I like to make a huge batch and freeze the left overs as toaster waffles for a later date. I'm done with Eggos.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine flours, baking powder, sugar, cinnamon, clove and nutmeg in a large mixing bowl.
- 2In another bowl, whisk eggs and add milk, apple juice, ginger and apple sauce.
- 3Add wet ingredients to dry and blend.
- 4Cook in a preheated waffle iron, until golden.
- 5Serve with honey, syrup, sliced apples or your favorite topping.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low-Fat Apple Ginger Spice Whole Wheat Waffles
Serving Size: 1 (151 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 345.5
- Calories from Fat 39
- Total Fat 4.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 110.3 mg
- Sodium 223.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 64.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.0 g
- Sugars 13.5 g
- Protein 13.6 g