Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
My sister-in-law came up with this idea when she put applesauce on her son's waffles instead of syrup.
- Saute apples over medium heat in butter until slightly soft.
- Add applesauce and sugar.
- Lower heat and reduce liquid to 1/2-3/4.
- If you are not counting calories add 1/2 pint heavy whipping cream and reduce as before.
- Mix remaining ingredients.
- It should be a thin batter.
- Place enough batter to just coat the bottom of 10" skillet over medium heat.
- Cook crepe on one side only.
- Roll crepe around small amount of apple filling.
- Place a small dollop of filling on the top of the rolled crepes.
We're on spring break so we could actually make and eat breakfast this week! This was pretty easy. I made this for me and my boyfriend, and we LOVED it. I was a bad girl and added some condensed milk to the filling on the second batch of crepes. I also added a little cinnamon. It was excellent!
this was pretty good. but next time i think i will try adding some non-fat vanilla yogurt to the crepes before i roll them up. thanx for the recipe. it always helps to have some healthy breakfast recipes.