Tina Lynn's Note:
My sister-in-law came up with this idea when she put applesauce on her son's waffles instead of syrup.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Saute apples over medium heat in butter until slightly soft.
- 2Add applesauce and sugar.
- 3Lower heat and reduce liquid to 1/2-3/4.
- 4If you are not counting calories add 1/2 pint heavy whipping cream and reduce as before.
- 5Mix remaining ingredients.
- 6It should be a thin batter.
- 7Place enough batter to just coat the bottom of 10" skillet over medium heat.
- 8Cook crepe on one side only.
- 9Roll crepe around small amount of apple filling.
- 10Place a small dollop of filling on the top of the rolled crepes.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low-Fat Apple Crepes
Serving Size: 1 (265 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 254.3
- Calories from Fat 42
- Total Fat 4.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 14.4 mg
- Sodium 433.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 13.6 g
- Protein 3.6 g