1/1 Photo of Low Fat Apple Cornbread
Sierra Silver's Note:
You'll never tell the difference, honestly. This is a bit sweet, so if you like a savory cornbread, look elsewhere.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine cornmeal, flours, Splenda, baking powder, and salt in mixing bowl.
- 2In second bowl, combine applesauce, milk, and egg.
- 3Add wet ingredients to dry; stir until combined.
- 4Pour batter into greased 8 x 8 inch pan.
- 5Bake at 400 for 20-25 minutes or until toothpick inserts cleanly.
- 6*This recipe may be doubled for a 13 x 9 inch dish.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Fat Apple Cornbread
Serving Size: 1 (109 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 186.6
- Calories from Fat 20
- Total Fat 2.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 37.2 mg
- Sodium 610.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 6.5 g