1/3 Photos of Low Fat Apple Cake Ww
Marg (CaymanDesigns)'s Note:
I originally got this from Weight Watchers' website. I increased the recipe by 50% to fit my 10-inch spring form pan. 1 serving equals 5 points with my modifications.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 large eggs
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/8 cup 1% low-fat milk
- 3 tablespoons light butter, melted
- 1 1/2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups white self-rising flour, sifted
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch, plus
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 -2 large green apple, peeled, cored and thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 1Preheat oven to 400ºF. Coat an 10-inch spring form pan with cooking spray.
- 2Beat eggs and 3/4 cup of sugar in a large bowl until light and fluffy. Stir in milk, melted butter and vanilla extract.
- 3Combine flour and cornstarch and fold into the cake batter. Pour into prepared pan.
- 4Layer apple slices in a circular pattern on top of cake. Combine cinnamon and sugar and sprinkle over apples. Bake for about 28 to 32 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean when inserted.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Fat Apple Cake Ww
Serving Size: 1 (111 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 249.4
- Calories from Fat 46
- Total Fat 5.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 76.0 mg
- Sodium 354.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 23.4 g
- Protein 5.3 g