Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
On Rosh Hashanah, I always make apple cakes. This apple cake is a bit lower in fat and calories. I adapted it from a recipe for yogurt cake on the Stonyfield Farms website.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Beat the eggs. Then add in the lemon juice, yogurt, and applesauce.
- Mix the dry ingredients together and stir in the egg/yogurt mixture.
- Cut the apples into small slices and mix them into the batter.
- Pour the batter into a greased 9x11 pan.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes.